Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life Lately

I have come to realize that I am really, really bad at updating! These past few months have been nothing less than crazy! From the both of us working ridiculous hours, to new additions to our families, and a surprise trip up to Utah for the weekend, it's safe to say that we have had such a fun time! 
my brother, jeremiah, and i on our nature walk

Colton and I had sooo much fun in Utah this past month! We were able to beat the heat and go up and attend Jeremiah and Colton's mission reunion, where his mission president publicly announced that he had never had two finer missionaries than Colton and Jeremiah. Boom! I spent the entire weekend with Jeremiah and my sister, Allae, in Logan and we had a blast! 

Thank you Allae and Jeremiah for letting us crash with you guys! We had so much fun!! 

Next order of business, new little people in our family!
Meet little James and Emma Speers
and...

Brock Landvatter

September was a very exciting month in our families! My oldest sister, Stephani, gave birth to beautiful little twins, who seriously melt my heart (I can't wait to meet those little peanuts!), and Colton's sister, Hawli, gave birth to little Brock Man, and we have fallen completely in love with that little guy! Congrats Steph and Hawli!!! We Love You! 

...


Have you guys heard of that Autumn McKee girl? She is so hot right now! Seriously, varsity cheerleader, sophomore homecoming royalty, great hair and fashion... this girl is such a stud. Did I mention she's my baby sister? I wanted to give Autumn a little shout out so she knows how proud I am of her and how much I love her! Keep up the hard work and great hair! Love you, little one! 


Colton and I just wanted to take a minute to thank our families for all the support they have given us throughout our relationship and especially during this last month. September definitely had it's "ups" and it really, really had it's "downs". Thank you, thank you so much for all the love you have shown us! We love you all so much and are grateful for each and every one of you! 


Best. Family. Ever.







1 comment: