Monday, June 6, 2011

Colorado

Last week we were in visiting my family in Colorado. Weeks upon us preparing to leave for Colorado, I was anticipating getting out of the heat! The temperature was hitting 100 degrees and I definitely needed a break from it all! Lucky for me when we arrived the temperature was barely 40 degrees! I was certain I would never reach that "happy medium." 

The cold weather didn't stop us from all the things we had planned! We had an eventful week full of fishing, hiking, going to Boulder, visiting my grandparents, and spending much needed time with my family. 

Here are some pictures we took of our trip... and a little video ;) (Thanks Allae and Autumn for teaching us how to play "Just Dance 2") 

Allae and I
Me and my man!

Colton and I at the Denver Temple
(I love that my skirt is blowing in the wind)




My dad forced me to stick my finger in the fish, that picture will remain unseen for obvious reasons
My cute sister, Autumn


Colton and I in Boulder


Colton and I hiking Garden of the Gods




Thank you mom and dad for a great trip! You guys are the best!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment